Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Is he too old...??

This John John outfit is just what I'd like to dress Colin in for Easter this year. I mean how can I resist the blue gingham and the little blue bunnies?! The problem is...I feel like I'm very close or already past the window of time to dress him up in things like this. He no longer wears onesies and I've been quite disappointed in my shopping for him lately. ...finding cute toddler boy clothes is next to impossible. Finding cute baby boy clothes was relatively easy.

 Sigh. I already miss my little baby boy, who has gone from this...
You can't see the full outfit, but this was one of my fav's when he was little!
to this....

One good, "big boy" alternative, if I don't go with the John John's, are these, which I LOVE. I think it'd be cute paired with a white or pink polo shirt.

What should I do?!

P.S. Since Easter is my absolute favorite holiday, I already ordered and received Colin's personalized Easter basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment