Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It's been a while since I've posted any photos, and to tell the truth...I've gotten bad at taking them. I am making a goal for Colin's 19th month to take more pictures than I have over the last few months.
Here Colin is playing in the shower. He knows I don't like him playing in there, but he does it anyways. I try to get him out but honestly most of the time he just flashes me his smile and it's hard to say no. He's lucky he's so cute.

 Suprisingly, since Colin has started walking at 13 months he's been wearing the same few pairs of shoes. Last week, we went to the store to get a new pair. There was another little boy there trying on shoes and Colin was quite interested watching him and started copying him. These shoes Colin picked out himself, he was pretty happy when he got home, wanting to try to put them on.

I'll hopefully be back soon with more pics and updates! They will probably involve playing outside, the sun, sand and pool, because that is all we do around here....life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment