Friday, January 4, 2013

The greatest show on earth

Wednesday night Colin and I went to the circus. My friend Kelly had won tickets and invited us along. The show was at the forum downtown, so we met at our place in Ybor so we could ride the "choo choo" aka the trolley to the show. Both Colin and Kelly's son Kyler are obsessed with Thomas the Train so the trolley was a big hit.
The show started at 730 but they had a preshow that allowed you to go on the stage floor and get a close look at some performers and the elephants. Colin was up on my shoulders for most of that and was mesmerized to see the elephants so close.( as was I!)
The actual show was quite impressive and even more impressive was that Colin and Kyler lasted a good hour in our seats before we called it a night. My favorite parts were the tigers and the acrobats...amazing but scary to watch! All in all it was a great night! It was hard to get pictures but here are a few...






No comments:

Post a Comment