Monday, July 29, 2013

Chateau on the Lake in Branson MO

I've been to Branson MO as a kid and we came here when Colin was a baby as a day trip from my Dads family in Lebanon MO. But I've never seen this side of Branson before. Evan had a breast cancer conference here this weekend and Colin and I got to tag along. We left Little Rock Thursday afternoon and after a beautiful four hour drive thru the Ozark mountain chain,we arrived at the beautiful Chateau on the Lake Resort on Table Rock Lake.
While Evan spent Friday and Saturday in his conference, Colin and I spent time in the resort pool, playing in the kids center and visiting a water park. It was nice to get out of Little rock and be on the lake, it's not the Gulf but with the mountains on the horizon and a pretty sunset it was a nice second.







No comments:

Post a Comment