Sunday, August 25, 2013

Can finally share the news...

We are expecting baby # 2!!!

I am 14 1/2 weeks pregnant and have been feeling great, pretty much the exact way I felt with Colin. My main symptoms of my first trimester, which is now behind me, were just tiredness/low energy/moodiness in the evenings and frequent bathroom trips in the middle of the night. The tiredness has started to dwindle but the bathroom trips are still there!
We are very excited to add to our family and for Colin to have a little baby brother or sister. Now that we know what to expect, I'll admit I'm a little nervous/ scared to have a newborn again but luckily that stage is just that- a stage! I'm hoping the second time around will mean I have less anxiety and can just enjoy the chaos...because God knows those moments of having a little baby asleep on your chest are the sweetest and go by way too fast! I can't wait to meet this little one and see his/her personality! It's hard to imagine any child of mine not being Colin but of course they will have their own identity and I know we will love him or her so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment