Thursday, November 3, 2011

Weekend Recap...on Thursday

Colin came down with croup this week and has been extra needy, which I admit I kinda like, I love the snuggles minus the crying.
So on a Thursday, here is a recap of our trip to Palm Beach Gardens to visit my friend Anna and her newly expanded family.

Colin and I arrived Friday morning. I decided to fly instead of the 3 1/2  hour car ride. Colin did great on the plane as usual, luckily it was only a 45 minute flight. This was my first time flying solo with Colin but I managed well. I checked my bag and carried him in the baby bjorn. This left my hands free for check in and security. Our flight was delayed about 10 minutes, but luckily our gate was right next to the kids play area so I let Colin crawl around there while we waited.

We were greeted by Anna, her daughter Hayley and new baby, Clark.
Baby Clark
Even though I just had a newborn not too long ago, I had already forgotten how tiny these guys are!

Some highlights of the weekend were Hayley having a little buddy to play with and resort back to her baby days..she enjoyed crawling on the floor with him and trying his baby food.

Saturday there was a Gator game, so we got everyone dressed up in their Gator gear!

Sunday we went to the green market where there was a Halloween celebration going on and Colin got to ride in the big boy umbrella stroller and show off one of his cute Halloween onesies.
Hayley was also excited to get her face painted.
She is beyond cute and so sweet, makes me want a daughter next!

And we ended the weekend with catching up with Uncle Andrew. We had a nice late lunch in downtown Delray followed by some Kilwin's ice cream..my fave!

No comments:

Post a Comment