Wednesday, October 26, 2011

His 9th month

Colin is a few days away from 10 months old. I spent the first few months waiting for him to get bigger. Now I'm done with him ageing, he can stay my little baby boy forever!
 Before we move on to month 10, here is a recap of his 9th month:

- Still eating 3 solid meals a day, loves feeding himself avocados
- Has 4 bottles a day, sometimes 5 if he wakes up early or in the middle of the night, which he's been doing more of lately unfortunately
- is a crawling machine, he esp loves to crawl with things in his hand, he'll pick up whatever interests him for the minute and take it along with him as he crawls around
- has started shaking his head "no" ALOT, not sure if he knows what it means or he's just mimicking us
- points to things with his index finger
- no words YET
- has learned how to use the straw in one of his sippy cups
- takes 2 naps a day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon
- enjoys bike rides in his bike trailer
- pulls himself up on everything and glides along furniture
- he is very curious, i call him my little explorer, he wants to get into everything!
- has finally started to like books, he will sit in my lap now as I read him a book vs just wanting to eat it and close it
- only gets his pacifier when he's in his crib or is napping in his carseat
- no new teeth, he has 2 on the bottom and 4 up top
- has better spatial awareness, he'll crawl to the edge of the bed and know that he will fall if he goes any further
- loves his music class at Gymborree, loves staring at all the other babies in class

I'm sure there's so much more, but that's all I can think of right now. Here is my attempt at his 9 month photos, it's getting harder and harder for me to have him cooperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment