Monday, October 24, 2011

Sunday

Colin and I went to church on Sunday with my mom. Regretfully, I had not been to church since Colin was born! It was nice to go back again. I left Colin in the nursery of the church and he did great! He was there just over an hour and the nursery attendant said she had no problems, he just played the entire time, no tears. I was not suprised but it still made me very happy and relaxed that we can start making church part of our routine again!
Here's a shot of Colin and I after church.
Evan was making rounds at the hospital. He met us afterwards for a nice lunch at the Wine Exchange. We sat outside and it was beautiful weather. As long as I bring plenty of things to keep Colin busy, he does great in restaurants. He'll sit in the high chair the whole time and I usually feed him off my plate along with a lunch of baby food that I'll bring with me.
After church, Colin and I headed to the grocery store for some shopping for Sunday night dinner. He is my favorite shopping buddy!
So cute in his corduroy overalls!

It was a really nice Sunday.

1 comment: