Monday, October 3, 2011

Right this second

My dear friend Anna is in the hospital giving birth to her second baby, Clark. I don't have an update yet as to her status but I'm so excited I got tingles and almost cried last night just thinking of the joy of a new baby on the way. Of course, it makes me think of this little guy's entrance into the world..
Colin's Birth Day, he's total perfection.

It makes me think of those first few moments. when he cried the first time and I instantly cried in response. when the nurses exclaimed that he had dimples. when i finally got to see the little guy kicking me the last few months.

The first couple months of Colin's life were the hardest two months of my life, trying to adjust to such a change coupled with postpartum depression was no fun. But now that I've lived through it and have Colin in my life, I'd definitely do it over again. I dare say that lately when I see a newborn I feel that itch. ( this disappears though when I see a mom with 2 kids under 2, that looks tough!!)

I can't wait to meet little Clark when I visit Anna the end of this month.  Happy Birthday Clark!

No comments:

Post a Comment