Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Just standing around...

Colin's standing capabilities continue to improve! He can stand for quite a while on his own. He has started over the last couple of weeks to show a preference to walking, but with my assistance. He loves to walk around holding my hand, but if I left go he goes back down to his knees. Often times he's barely holding my hand so I know he has the strength to walk, I think it may just be a matter of when he's ready to do it on his own.
He has taken his first steps...I've had him standing and had him walk into my arms, he's only done this a few times. We'll see when he's running around...I probably will be wishing for my crawling baby instead of a running tot!

I was trying to capture his serious case of bedhead, this looks like a serious case of the Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment