Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What we've been up to the last week..

Evan had the whole weekend off, so we were able to squeeze in some family time. We spent the morning at the pool and the YMCA and a good part of the day running errands. On Saturday night, Evan and I were able to get away for a preanniversary celebration.It's hard to believe it's already been 3 years. We have a new babysitter, Ebie, who's now watched Colin a few times and I feel comfortable with her abilities. He's really so easy, I can't complain. He doesn't even cry when we leave, he's happy to have someone new to play with! Of course, my dad or mom is preferred, but it is a good alternative when they are unavailable.

He loves playing with his car in the driveway every afternoon

All because two people fell in love!

Colin's 1st skinned knee!

Colin's love a playing ball continues to grow everyday...he now has a basketball, dodge ball, soccer ball, and football in his collection, along with an assortment of bouncy balls. Lately, his greeting to my dad and our housekeeper, Pauline is "ball". He wants them to go outside and play ball with him as soon as he sees them.
The last few times I've taken Colin for a bike ride, he wasn't too pleased, but yesterday I gave him a ball to play with  and I didn't hear a peep the whole ride.....give the boy a ball and he's happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment