Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wedding Season

On Friday, I traveled to the Dominican Republic for Kaci's wedding. Evan had to work so I did the trip solo. Colin was left in the good hands of my cousin Stephanie, my Dad and Evan ( when he wasn't working). It was a beautiful wedding and I had a ton of fun in the sun. Here is a picture of me with the bride-
I was a bridesmaid
This is the first of three weddings that I have in the next month. In fact, we have a lot of trips coming up! Evan has this week off, so on Wednesday we are all heading down to Palm Beach to spend a few days with the Schad and Godin families. At the end of May, I'll head up to Jacksonville for Jennifer's wedding at the TPC Sawgrass. Colin and my mom will come with me since Evan is working ( again!). We might turn the trip into an extended vacation and go to Savannah and St. Augustine. The beginning of June, I'm headed to Chicago for one night for Amy and Vince's wedding, hopefully Evan can make that trip, it's still up in the air. And then finally we will travel to Texas for the family reunion. I'm looking forward to it all!

I enjoy spending time with friends and of course traveling to new places, but I missed Evan and Colin ALOT so I was happy to come home!

1 comment: