Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Funny phrases

These aren't funny haha but funny to hear Colin saying these things to me, and I never want to forget his little toddler voice,

" Foll me" aka "follow me" whenever he wants you to come with him somewhere

"Scuse me" aka "excuse me" when Colin is trying to get my attention when I'm busy talking to someone else

"Bess you" aka "bless you" after you or he sneezes

"Tank you mommy" aka "thank you mommy" he says this multiple times a day and I love hearing it

" be careful mommy!" He must have heard this enough times bc if he thinks I'm about to do something risky like hang my head out the window at the ATM he'll tell me this

"Mommy!! all done sleep" when he wakes up and is ready for me to get him out of bed...he yells it from his room

Today at gymnastics class he told the teacher a couple times "watch me" when he did something. He also randomly pointed to his hair and asked her "see Colin's haircut" hilarious since his haircut is now a week and a half old not sure what made him think of that

"See, see!!" when Coljn does something he's proud of, he exclaims this while gesturing with his hands with both his palms up in the air.

"Baby sister in Colin's belly! " while lifting up his shirt. Colin is convinced he's having a sister and she's in his belly. I hope he's no too disappointed if this turns out to be a baby brother.




No comments:

Post a Comment