Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bathroom humor

This really speaks to me lately. Let me give you a peek into bathroom antics with Colin...
I can only shower at night after he's in bed or nap time. Otherwise, he comes in the shower with me.
If I'm sitting at my vanity trying to put on makeup, Colin wants to climb up on my lap and play with all my make up, including whatever I'm trying to apply at the time.
If I'm brushing my teeth or washing my hands, he wants to pull up his stool and do the same.
And the clencher...when I'm actually USING the bathroom, he is right there in front of me, demanding to see what's going on or more specifically tearing off pieces of toilet paper to throw in WHILE I'm trying to do my business!

I know I'll be nostalgic for these days when he's grown and won't want much to do with his mom, but I don't think I'll miss this.



No comments:

Post a Comment