Saturday, September 29, 2012

The natives know...

the best time to go to the beach is now!
With October almost upon us, it's easy to want to think about trips to the pumpkin patch and Halloween costumes, but the reality is in Florida it's just not feeling like fall yet. September and October are the best times to go to the beach. The Gulf was at a perfect tempature,and there are no big crowds. I'm so glad my mom thought to make a trip to the beach this morning. We treated ourselves to a few chairs and umbrella at the Don Cesar hotel and enjoyed playing in the sand, splashing in the water and root beer floats from the pool restaurant. My water baby had a ball.

This made me excited for our trip next month to Boca Grande. It will be our first time there and I'm so looking forward to staying in this beautiful hotel, taking rides on our boat, and having some more beach days like today!
He loves his floaties!

Colin and Grandmary



No comments:

Post a Comment