Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Everywhere I go...

Colin gets compliments.....all to the effect of what a cute, wonderful, beautiful baby boy I have. Between our trip to the mall and the grocery store today, I really can't count how many compliments he got, because there were so many and this happens every day!

I'm wondering...does EVERY baby get these compliments? Does Colin get excessive compliments compared to other babies....are all these people just baby crazy and think any baby is cute? Could Colin be the next Gerber baby if his Mom tried to enter him into baby contests? Or am I also just biased like every other Mom out there and think C is the most beautiful baby in the world ?

 This weekend our friend Ryan, who does photography as a hobby, is going to come over and take some shots of Colin. I'm hoping to get some sort of portfolio together..and who knows, maybe C is the next Gerber baby :)

Future Doctor Baby Model

No comments:

Post a Comment