Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nap time

Right now Colin is napping and he's been napping just over 2 hours! This is the longest morning nap he's ever had. During this time I've been able to:
Make the bed
Shower, get dressed, put on my make up and blow dry my hair
Order a D Ring Shower curtain for the second bathroom in Ybor
Browse some baby blogs
Research getting some popsicle molds to make C some popsicles ( I've decided I'll wait till he's older and just buy some from the grocery store for now)
Make myself and Opa lunch
Call Ameriprise to activate the trading capabilities on Colin's brokerage account and buy some shares of EGI
Answer and write some emails
Take these pictures and write this post!

That doesn't look like the comfiest position but apparently it is!

I want Colin to wake up because as soon as he has his bottle followed by a little lunch we are going to check out the shops at the Groves in Wesley Chapel. Specifically Babies R Us so I can test out the convertible car seats, which we'll be switching to very soon! After that, I'm going to take Colin to open gym time at Gymborree. Now that Colin is crawling and pulling himself up on things, I think he's really going to enjoy open gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment