Friday, August 19, 2011

Give it to me!

Without fail, anytime we are out at a restaurant, this baby wants my glass and wants it now...doesn't matter what's in it. Here we are at a nice outside restaurant, listening to some live music and C grabs for my beer. I think he just likes the cold glass on his teeth. I was scared that I might get arrested for supplying to a minor  but he just got a drop or two and I had a few" he must be teething" comments that made me not worry. Ha!

After I reread this post, I had to add one more picture...it did sound so nice, oh yes we just hang out a restaurants, drink beer and listen to live music.
Well this is really what was going on:
Colin wasn't having it in the highchair, so I had to hold him the ENTIRE TIME on my hip, while trying to feed him his dinner to which his response was to throw his head back in protest and proceed to wiggle around until I let him hold the said beer glass.
Despite this, he did eventually finish his dinner, I got to drink 1 beer, and scarf down some appetizers while of course holding Colin on my hip and bouncing him up and down to keep him quiet so he wouldn't disturb the other patrons trying to enjoy their nice evening of food, beer and live music.
Ah, the life of  Lauren, wonderful but still lots of work. Wouldn't change a thing:) Ok yes, I would have changed it to C sitting in his high chair and had E with me to take turns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment