Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Just another reason

I'm happy to be living out at the lake.

Behold my very own wet bar bottle bar.

No, I'm not excited about the wine cooler. I love the
mini sink- perfect for rinsing out Colin's dishes, but wait I really don't have to do that many dishes because...I have this

Yes indeed my own mini dishwasher bottlewasher.

When my Dad redesigned the kitchen, this baby was installed to wash all the bar glasses. Well with all the drinking that goes on in this house, it was never hooked up until recently. I just might have to make sure all my future homes that will have my babies has one of these. I LOVE IT!! Not only does it nicely fit all of Colin's bottles, sippy cups, plates, spoons etc. I can also throw my dishes from the day in there too!
Speaking of bottles...here is Colin drinking his bottle on his own! What a smart baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment