Sunday, September 11, 2011

Anna and Anna Maria Island

The best way to end a vacation is with another mini vacation. After a 4 hour delay leaving Virginia, as soon as we got home, I packed up and left for Anna Maria Island for a quick night at the beach for my friend Anna's baby shower. It was a fun night of catching up with old friends followed by a morning of sleeping in and a luncheon to honor the upcoming arrival of baby Clark.

Anna( the Mom to be), Me, Jennifer, Daniella, Rachel & Adriel
Evan stayed home with Colin. This was the first time Evan had Colin on his own for the night. I came home that afternoon to a baby still in his pjs, but to two happy guys. They had a great time together and Colin went easy on Evan- slept 12 hours at night,  and had 2 good naps on Saturday. We had a wonderful time at the Homestead in Virginia, but it is nice to be get back to our routine after 5 nights away.
As soon as I get some pictures from our trip, I'll post a summary of what we did!

1 comment:

  1. Wolf stays in his pjs all day with Levi! I end up changing him once I get home from work. :)

    great photo of you ladies!!

    ReplyDelete