Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mini Me?....YOU be the judge.

Baby Lauren
Baby Colin

Baby Lauren
Baby Colin
Baby Lauren
Baby Colin
When Colin was about a month or two old, I pulled out my baby album to see who this baby looked like. I almost gasped when I started looking at my baby pictures...I thought I was looking at Colin, not me! So I'm putting these photos out there to see what YOU guys think...is Colin a mini-me? Do you see Evan in him, my brother?

PS I also think it must be pretty neat for my parents...I know I'm going to miss baby Colin so much as he gets bigger, to think 25-30 years from now when Colin has my grandchild, maybe I'll get to see my baby Colin again in my grandchildren. What a wonderful, wonderful thought.

PPS For all my family members out there that are reading this to respond to this post, please click on the Comment button and share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment