Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Zoo day

On Sunday, I met my friend Kim and her baby Carlton at the Lowry Park Zoo. Carlton is only 5 days younger than Colin so it is always a treat to get them together. Parents magazine has rated Lowry Park Zoo the #1 zoo for kids. After our trip, I could see why. This was our second trip this month and we still did not see everything! September is free entrance to the zoo with our Aquarium membership.When it cools down, I definitely will invest in a membership. It's hard enough trying to think of things to do with Colin and the zoo is definitely a fun and entertaining option for both of us.

At the end of our day, it started to rain. This coincided to when Colin got cranky and was ready for his nap. Of course he didn't want to nap in his stroller, but I luckily was able to strap him into the Baby Bjorn and off to dream land he went. I wish I had a picture of us, I'm sure we were quite the sight...Colin passed out, me pushing the empty stroller while trying to hold the umbrella to keep both of us dry.
Colin sometimes doesn't like his stroller and I end up carrying him more often than I'd like to admit. Lately I'll hold him in front of me and he'll push the stroller with me, now that I'm sure is quite the sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment