Thursday, September 1, 2011

Center of Attention




Recently I took Colin to a 90th birthday party of one of our family friends. I never even think about how Colin will behave in public places or at parties such as this...he always just seems so happy and observes everything around him. I often get comments from strangers in the grocery store or restaurants about how good he is.  Aka wow your baby hasn't cried at all, he's so good. Because that's what defines a "good baby" right?!
So anyways, there were 2 other children at the party who instantly were in love with Colin and enjoyed playing with him and tickling him on his tummy and toes! He just stared at them with his big blue eyes and goofy smile. I constantly wonder what he's thinking, I know I'll find out one of these days when he starts talking...MAMA will be his first word, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment