Monday, September 19, 2011

Another birthday party!

Sophie+Byrson, Kelly +Kyler, me+ Colin, Lauren+ Jackson, Molly+ Lyla, Liz+ Lucy, Lyndsey+ Gaby, Erin+ Elizabeth
\
This past Saturday, Colin and I went to baby Lyla's 1st birthday party. We met Lyla and her mom Molly at Gymboree when Colin was about 3 months old. I clicked with Molly right away and somehow a group of other gymboree moms formed soon after we met. It is nice to have a play group, there are emails that go out about once a week between this group of ladies to plan various play dates.
Molly did a beautiful job with Lyla's party. The theme was ladybugs and if you look close enough, Molly is in the center holding Lyla in her custom made lady bug dress.
Evan went fishing for the day,so I was solo at the party. I don't know if I will do that again. It was utterly exhausting! Between trying to balance Colin on my hip as I one handed my way through the buffet line or chasing him around as he crawled his way over to complete strangers to try to eat their shoes, I was pretty tired. I need to either bring Evan with me or make sure I eat before these parties!


No comments:

Post a Comment